Viccon Exports Pvt Ltd
Terms & Conditions
The Terms and Conditions below shall govern all sales of any products to any customers (a Customer) by Viccon Exports, and shall override any additional or conflicting conditions the Customer may attempt to impose. No variation on these Terms and Conditions shall be valid unless agreed in writing by a duly authorised representative of Viccon Exports pvt ltd.
These Terms and Conditions rescind any earlier terms and conditions of Viccon Exports pvt Ltd and the Customer confirms it has not entered into any agreement governed by these Terms and Conditions in reliance on any other representations.
- All orders are subject to acceptance by Viccon Exports Pvt Ltd, and each order shall constitute a separate contract.
- For orders delivered on CPT or CFR terms, Viccon Exports pvt ltd require proof of insurance cover from Customers.
- The Customer shall be responsible for ensuring the accuracy of any order.
- Viccon export Pvt Ltd does not operate a Sale or Return policy.
- Any order or portion thereof may be suspended or cancelled by Viccon Exports Pvt Ltd without liability in the event of any contingency which hinders the manufacture, supply or delivery of any goods.
- Viccon Exports Pvt Ltd shall not be liable for any loss caused by delay in collection or delivery of goods. Under no circumstances shall the time and availability of delivery or collection be of the essence of the contract.
- Although every effort will be made to ensure product availability for mixed orders, actual availability can only be guaranteed on the date of order assembly. We therefore advise Customers to provide instructions to secure the optimum use of freight space.
- All transactions are subject to the rules of Incoterms 2010, but in the event of any inconsistency between these Terms and Incoterms 2010, these Terms and Conditions shall apply.
- The goods are at the risk of the Customer from the time of delivery.
- Charges may be levied for goods not collected on agreed date, or for other reasons causing goods to be returned.
- The Customer undertakes, warrants and represents that, notwithstanding any other provision in these Terms and Conditions, where any order placed by the Customer includes any good(s) which contain alcohol and to which any duties, taxes or other levies (Taxation) attach on account of such alcoholic content either in the place of delivery of such order or any other jurisdiction or territory (Alcoholic Goods), it shall be solely responsible for ensuring that all liabilities to Taxation which attach to the supply of such Alcoholic Goods by Viccon Exports Pvt Ltd to the Customer under these Terms and Conditions shall be satisfied in full (without set-off or withholding) and on time to the relevant administrative, governmental, judicial or regulatory agencies or bodies in all relevant jurisdictions or territories and the Customer shall (or shall procure that its personnel shall) submit to Viccon Exports Pvt Ltd such documentary evidence of the Customer’s compliance with this provision as Viccon Exports Pvt Ltd shall require from time to time. The Customer shall indemnify, keep indemnified and otherwise hold Viccon Exports Pvt ltd harmless against any of the following whatsoever, howsoever or wheresoever caused or arising:
- all actions, proceedings, liabilities (including direct or indirect liabilities) claims or demands;
- all losses or damages (including indirect, consequential or special losses or damages); and
- all reasonable out-goings, reasonable costs, reasonable expenses (including legal expenses)
- which are awarded against, incurred by, paid by, taken or issued against Viccon Exports Pvt Ltd or Viccon Exports Pvt Ltd’s personnel due to or as a result of a breach of this clause by the Customer or its personnel (or any negligence or failure of the Customer or its personnel in performing its obligations under this clause). In the event of any conflict between this clause and any other provision(s) of these Terms and Conditions, this clause shall prevail.
- Products will be supplied with adequate expiry dates for the INDIAN market, but Viccon Exports Pvt Ltd accepts no responsibility in cases where this is not sufficient for the importing country. In no cases shall the expiry date of products be of the essence of the contract.
- Viccon Exports Pvt Ltd reserves the right without liability to substitute products where we feel this would represent better value to the Customer (for example, to promotional packs).
- Viccon Exports Pvt Ltd warrants that all products supplied shall conform with all relevant Indian legislation, but shall have no liability for ensuring that the products it supplies shall conform with the legislation of any jurisdiction other than the India.
- It is the responsibility of the Customer to ensure that products ordered are acceptable under the laws of the importing country with respect to their labelling, packaging or ingredients or any other consideration in relation to them (and if requested should prove compliance with local legislation) (the Customer’s Responsibility).
- In the event that the law of any jurisdiction into which the products are to be supplied imposes any requirements in respect of their labelling, packaging or ingredients or any other consideration in relation to them, the Customer shall notify Viccon Exports Pvt Ltd of such requirements (including in relation to any packaging or labelling assistance it requires Viccon Exports Pvt Ltd to provide) when accepting Viccon Exports Pvt Ltd’s quotation for the supply of the products in accordance with these Terms and Conditions.
- Having consideration always for its obligation to comply with the Customer’s Responsibility and to the extent that Viccon Exports Pvt Ltd assists the Customer in relation to the packing or labelling of any product, the Customer must (before the same is applied to any product) approve in writing any labelling and packaging to be used in connection with the supply and sale of products in the importing country and produced or otherwise supplied by Viccon Exports Pvt Ltd, thereby warranting, representing and undertaking to Viccon Exports Pvt Ltd that such labelling and packaging complies with domestic law of the importing country when applied to such products (Approved Content).
- Viccon Exports Pvt Ltd (and the Customer shall be entitled to rely upon) no warranty, representation, statement, recommendation or promise:
- as to the accuracy or completeness of any Approved Content or any of the information contained within it; or
- that the Approved Content complies (in whole or in part) with any legal or regulatory framework of requirements that applies to the territory or territories into which the relevant products are to be imported or supplied under or in connection with these Terms and Conditions;
- and the parties agree that Viccon Exports Pvt Ltd shall otherwise hold no liability (either to the Customer or to any third party) in connection with the use of any Approved Content on or in connection with any products supplied by Viccon Exports Pvt Ltd to the Customer.
- Viccon Exports Pvt Ltd have no liability for ensuring that the products supplied conform with the legislation of any jurisdiction other than the INDIA (and, in the case of the AUS & FIJI, Viccon Exports Pvt Ltd shall have such liability to the extent only that the same applies in INDIA).
- Hazardous Cargo – Details of any hazardous or dangerous goods ordered by Customers will be automatically provided to hauliers, who may have to make arrangements under the International Maritime Dangerous Goods Code (IMDG) or Road/Air equivalents (ICAO, ADR, RID).
- Restricted Products/ Pharmaceutical/ Medicinal Products – Viccon Exports Pvt Ltd does not carry pharmaceutical and/ or medicinal products license for re-sale in INDIA or anywhere. Retailers, wholesalers and customers from anywhere in the world must have a license to sell nationally regulated and packaged products and Viccon Exports Pvt Ltd accepts no liability for any loss caused by a retailer, wholesaler or Customer’s failure to obtain the correct licence(s).
- Products will be loaded on untreated pallets. If treated pallets are required we must be advised in advance; charges will apply.
- All goods must be inspected by the consignee upon receipt, and any claim by the Customer based on any defect in quantity, quality or condition of the goods must be reported in writing to Viccon Exports Pvt Ltd within 24 hours and must include where appropriate photographic evidence otherwise the goods will be deemed to have been accepted by the Customer.
- Where there is a valid claim based on any defect of quantity, quality or condition, Viccon Exports Pvt Ltd may at its absolute discretion issue a credit note equal to not more than the invoice price of the goods in question, and shall have no further liability to the Customer.
- Subject as expressly provided in these terms all warranties, conditions or other terms implied by statute or common law are excluded to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- The buyer shall be responsible for complying with any legislation or regulations governing the importation of the goods into the country of destination, including labelling and packaging, and for the payment of local taxes and duties thereon and if requested should prove compliance with local legislation and payment of the said taxes and duties to the satisfaction of Viccon Exports Pvt Ltd.
- Except in respect of death or personal injury caused by Viccon Exports Pvt Ltd’s negligence, Viccon Exports Pvt Ltd shall not be liable to the Customer by reason of any representation (unless fraudulent) or any implied warranty, condition or other term, or any duty at common law or under the express terms of any agreement for any loss of profit or for any indirect, special or consequential loss or damage, costs, expenses or other claims for compensation whatsoever whether caused by the negligence of Viccon Exports Pvt Ltd, its employees or agents or otherwise which arise out of or in connection with the sale or supply of goods, including any delay in supplying or failure to supply the goods in accordance with the express terms of any agreement, or their use or resale by the Customer, and the entire liability of Viccon Exports Pvt Ltd under or in connection with any agreement for the sale of goods to the Customer by Viccon Exports Pvt ltd shall not exceed the price for the goods.
- The Customer agrees to fully indemnify, keep indemnified and hold Viccon Exports Pvt Ltd harmless on demand against all losses, costs, claims, fines, demands, expenses and actions which Viccon Exports Pvt Ltd may suffer or incur as a result of the Customer’s breach of any of these Terms and Conditions, or otherwise as a result of or in connection with Viccon Exports Pvt Ltds supply of products to the Customer hereunder or any resale or supply of products to any third party in any territory, including any legal costs incurred by Viccon Exports Pvt Ltd in connection with such breach, supply or resale.
- The Price of the goods shall be as set out in the Quotation or Pro-Forma Invoice.
- GST shall be charged to those Customers trading within INDIA.
- Credit facilities may be extended at the discretion of Viccon Exports Pvt Ltd. Viccon Exports Pvt Ltd reserves the right to withdraw such facilities at any time.
- In the event that the Customer fails to make payment when it becomes due, Viccon Exports Pvt Ltd reserves the right to: a) defer or cancel pending or further orders; b) charge interest on any sums due at the rate of 5% per month (or part thereof); and c) charge to the Customer all expenses including legal fees which may be incurred in recovering such outstanding sums.
- Viccon Exports Pvt Ltd uses Recoveries Corp Australia, to collect unpaid debts. Customers experiencing financial difficulties may suggest a repayment proposal at the time of the due payment, subject to approval by Recoveries Corp. If a repayment proposal is not received promptly, debts may automatically be referred to Recoveries Corp, who may charge Customers an additional administration fee. Data we provide to Recoveries Corp is securely held and passed to external legal advisers, tracing agents and third party agents where appropriate, for the purpose of carrying out debt recovery and associated collection activities, in accordance with the Personal- Data-Protection-Bill 2018
- Payment by credit card will incur a handling fee.
Retention of Title
- Notwithstanding the passing of risk in the goods, title in the goods shall not pass to the Customer until Viccon Exports Pvt Ltd has received payment in full for the goods, together with payment of all other sums due. The Customer shall hold such goods as Viccon Exports Pvt Ltd’s fiduciary agent and bailee, and shall keep such goods separate from all other goods, properly stored, protected and insured in such a way that they remain readily identifiable as Viccon Exports Pvt Ltd’s property.
- The Customer grants to Viccon Exports Pvt Ltd its agents and employees an irrevocable licence at any time to cover the premises where the goods are stored in order to inspect them or where the Customer’s right to possession has terminated, to recover them.
- Notwithstanding that Title in the goods has not passed to the Customer, the Customer shall be entitled to sell the goods in the ordinary course of business.
- Pending the transfer of Title in the goods to the Customer, the Customer shall forthwith upon written request deliver the goods to Viccon Exports Pvt Ltd, and here by authorises Viccon Exports Pvt Ltd to enter into any premises where the goods are located to repossess the goods, in the event of default.
- Under no circumstances shall the supply of any goods to a particular Customer be interpreted by the Customer or any party as the granting of exclusive agency status for any particular market, brand or product by Viccon Exports Pvt Ltd.
- No agency agreements shall be entered into by Viccon Exports Pvt Ltd except when specifically negotiated and confirmed in writing between a duly authorised representative of Viccon Exports Pvt Ltd and the parties involved.
- All goods are supplied to Customers under these Terms and Conditions on the understanding that they shall not be re-exported into India (or any of Viccon Exports Pvt Ltd Locations Including Australia & FiJI ) without the express authority of Viccon Exports Pvt Ltd.
- The Customer will at all times keep confidential all information acquired in consequence of or pursuant to these Terms and Conditions.
- A notice to be given by either party to the other under these Terms and Conditions shall be in writing addressed to that other party at its registered office or principal place of business.
Bribery and Corruption
- For the purpose of this section of these Terms and Conditions: (i) Act means Prevention of corruption Act 1988 ; (ii) Adequate Procedures means such procedures as are required so as to comply with section 7(2) of the Act (and any guidance issued under section 9 of the Act; (iii) Anti-Bribery Laws means all applicable laws, statutes, regulations, and codes relating to anti-bribery and anti-corruption, including, but not limited to the Act; (iv) Anti-Bribery Policies means Viccon Exports Pvt Ltd’s ethics, anti-bribery and anti-corruption policies (which are available for review on reasonable notice at the registered office of Viccon Exports Pvt Ltd) and any relevant industry code on anti-bribery, in each case as Viccon Exports Pvt Ltd or the relevant industry body may update them from time to time; and (v)Associated Person shall have the meaning given to such expression in section 8 of the Act.
- To the extent that any Anti-Bribery Laws apply to any aspect of the relationship between Viccon Exports Pvt Ltd and the Customer, including any Associated Persons of either, the Customer shall comply with any Anti-Bribery Laws and the Anti-Bribery Policies, and have and maintain in place its own policies and procedures, including, but not limited to, Adequate Procedures to ensure compliance with the Anti-Bribery Laws and the Anti-Bribery Policies, and will enforce them where appropriate.
- The Customer shall promptly report to Viccon Exports Pvt Ltd any offer, promise, or giving of, or any request for, agreement to receive, or acceptance of any undue financial or other advantage of any kind, to or by the Customer or Viccon Exports Pvt Ltd, or any Associated Persons of either of the same, in connection with the sales of any goods to any Customers by Viccon Exports Pvt Ltd.
- If so required by Viccon Exports Pvt Ltd at any time, the Customer shall certify to Viccon Exports Pvt Ltd in writing, signed by an officer of the Customer, compliance with this section of these Terms and Conditions by the Customer and all of its Associated Persons, providing also such supporting evidence of compliance as Viccon Exports Pvt Ltd may reasonably request.
- The Customer shall ensure that any Associated Person of the Customer who is undertaking any activity in connection with the sales of any goods to any Customers by Viccon Exports does so only on the basis of a written contract which imposes on and secures from such person terms equivalent to those imposed on the Customer in this section of these Terms and Conditions, and the Customer shall be responsible for the observance and performance by such persons of the same, and shall be directly liable to Viccon exports Pvt Ltd for any breach by such persons of any of the same.
- The Customer hereby warrants to Viccon Exports Pvt Ltd that there has been no breach by it of the Anti-Bribery Laws and the Anti Bribery Policies in connection with the procurement and/or negotiation of the sales of any goods to any Customers by Viccon Exports Pvt Ltd.
These Terms and Conditions, constitute the entire agreement and understanding of the parties and supersede all prior agreements, representations (excluding fraudulent misrepresentations), writings, proposals, negotiations, understandings, communications, oral or written, express or implied between the parties regarding the subject matter of these terms and conditions and to the extent permitted by law and neither party is relying on any representations made that are not expressly included in these Terms and Conditions. The United Nations Convention on Contracts for the International Sale of Goods is expressly excluded under these Terms and Conditions.
These Terms and Conditions, and all transactions between Viccon Exports Pvt Ltd and any of our Customers shall be governed by, and construed in accordance with Indian Law and subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the Indian Courts.